Powered by RedCircle
We might often take our parents for granted in our younger years—being so assured that they will always be there for us. But if you’re listening to this podcast, you probably know that isn’t always the case. Today’s guest lost her mother suddenly in her mid twenties, and went on to lose her father to an illness a few years later.
Amanda details the ironic way grief played into dating her now-husband, Greg, and what planning a wedding was like when being told her dad had mere weeks to live.
Be sure to listen in and hear Amanda’s wild story, all topped off with an emotional father-daughter dance that even got their DJ crying!
- How Amanda lost both her parents before 30
- Learning family secrets after their deaths
- The importance of familial connections and support after losing someone
- How Amanda struggled to handle her loss, turning to substance abuse
- Amanda’s husband, Greg, being her beacon and rock to heal
- Her last happy moment with her dad, their father-daughter dance after the wedding
And hear about the ways celebrities have included their loved ones in their wedding celebrations.
Connect with Amanda on Instagram: @amandarotzal
Need fresh exciting outfits for events right off the runway? Click here to check out Rent the Runway and punch in my exclusive discount code: RTRGIANNA for 40% off on the first two months of their eight or sixteen month plans!