Powered by RedCircle
When I received an email from Joanna Gosset detailing the multiple losses and health issues she has endured, I thought, Holy Moly! I expected to be met with a woman who was full of scorn and distrust in the world. But it was quite the opposite. A smiley brunette popped up on to my Zoom screen and proceeded to blow my mind for 60 minutes with her unwavering positive outlook on the world.
I’m so thankful for the opportunity to speak with Joanna as she presented so many valuable lessons and tips for living a life filled with gratitude to offset the pain caused by loss. I hope you will find this conversation as valuable as I did!
- The loss of Joanna’s mother, brother, babysitter, and prom date
- What is Trichotilomania?
- Joanna’s tips for visualization and gratitude to combat grief
- Her journey with miscarriage
- How after multiple significant losses Joanna is able to look at the positives and move forward in a loving relationship with a growing family
- Celebrities that have suffered from trichotillomania
Connect with Joanna on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/joanna.gossett/?hl=en
Read her blog: http://www.joannagossett.com/