Powered by RedCircle
Last year when I decided to rebrand and restart the SSFYL Podcast I knew I had to have Sally and Imogen of Good Mourning Podcast. In this episode I learn about their personal experience in loss, divine interventions such as how they met, symptoms of suppressing grief and trauma, support groups, and more!
Sal and Im are two thirty-something friends based out of Australia on a mission to candidly tackle the tumultuous topic of grief in a relatable way that isn’t all doom and gloom as hosts of Good Mourning. They cover taboo topics in a raw, real and relatable way, while also interviewing incredibly interesting guests about how loss has shaped their lives.
We explore grief in its many fashions and how they bring humor and honesty to the forefront of the often minimized topic.
- Their personal experiences of losing their mothers
- The spiritual intervention that brought them together
- Mediumship and a goosebump worthy story Sally’s sister experienced
- Death versus birth, why we’re so much more receptive to birth, and who’s leading the charge in acknowledging death
- The double whammy of grief
- Consciousness beyond death, rebirth, and finding comfort in signs from past loved ones
- How they plan to continue elevating their community
Connect with Good Mourning on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/goodmourningpodcast/
**This episode is sponsored by BetterHelp. Visit www.BetterHelp.com/SSFYL for 10% off your first month of therapy**
Enjoying #SSFYL? Be sure to subscribe and share with a friend!
Website | www.ssfylpodcast.com
Instagram | https://www.instagram.com/sosorrywithgianna
Facebook Group | https://www.facebook.com/groups/ssfylpodcast
YouTube | https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyoo17xXVkpLD0WiTbqsh8w