Powered by RedCircle
This week I’m joined by Danielle Massi, aka The Shadow Queen. Danielle is a Licensed Family Therapist and Master Shadow Work Practitioner and owns The Wellness Collective which is a holistic healing space in Center City Philadelphia specializing in mind, body, spirit and wellness. To be healthy is so much beyond your physical body and realm. Mind and spirit also play a key role in health and overall wellness. Within the shadow lies everything that holds us back as human beings, and Danielle is here to guide us through the process of healing and integration. Her extensive experience in the psychotherapy world, background in cognitive neuroscience, and her own spiritual gifts enable her to help others heal from wounds they’ve been carrying for lifetimes.
- Her experience with cervical cancer and how it led to her spiritual and physical healing
- How you can grieve things other than the loss of a loved one (identity, relationships, our own mortality, etc.)
- How our brains are formed and how they impact the way we see things
- Changing the way our neural pathways are wired
- Accessing theta brainwaves through meditation
- Therapy versus shadow work
- Unconscious programing: what it is and how it works
- Celebrities she’d like to do shadow work on if given the opportunity
Danielle offers her signature program, Create Your Light Academy to help women heal unconscious blocks and is also a motivational speaker, best-selling author, and creator of the Shadow Seekers Journal. Her work has been featured in New York Mag, The Cut, Shape Magazine, Buzzfeed, and more.