Powered by RedCircle
This week’s episode is a bit of a mixed bag where I sit down solo to share what’s going on lately. I start with how I’ve been dealing amidst year five of my dad’s death anniversary as well as a part of my conversation with last week’s guest, Rebecca Soffer in regards to gifting after grief. Edible Arrangements are OUT and intentional, useful gifts are IN!
- The five particular days that sit with me and weigh heavier than the others around my dad’s death anniversary
- How grief waxes and wanes with each passing year
- How other relationships within my family play a role in my grief
- Some of the different feelings that have come up this year around my dad’s death anniversary
- Why grieving people more than likely don’t care to receive an Edible Arrangements
- An update on the modern grief boutique: a new name and launch updates!