Powered by RedCircle
If you’re a millennial, it’s probably no surprise that the new Dear Media podcast, Back to the Beach, hosted by Laguna Beach stars Kristen Cavalleri and Stephen Coletti has shot to number one on the charts. To honor the new show launch, we’re honing in on two topics we love to talk about, pop culture and grief, and telling Kristin Cavalleri’s own story with grief.
K Cav lost her brother Michael back in 2016 and in this episode I talk about their relationship, his disappearance and loss, the ways she spoke out about it and honored him, and how she’s continued her life since.
Clips from this episode:
- EXCLUSIVE: Kristin Cavallari ‘Sees a Lot’ of Her Late Brother in Her Oldest Son Camden
- Kristin Cavallari Wishes She Said Goodbye to Late Brother | Very Cavallari | E!
- “It Was A Crazy Time”: Kristin Cavallari Opens Up About Brother Michael’s Death
- Kristin Cavallari Gets Emotional With Jay at New Store Opening | Very Cavallari | E!
- Kristin Cavallari Cries in Jay’s Arms After Talking About Loss | Very Cavallari | E!
- Kristin Adorably Calls Jay Her “Common Denominator” | Very Cavallari | E!
- Kristin Cavallari On The Loss Of Her Brother: ‘It Has Been A Roller Coaster’ (Exclusive)
Who do you want to see profiled next? Send me a DM @sosorrywithgianna
Be sure to follow @shopalltheskies on Instagram and sign up for the newsletter on SSFYLpodcast.com or www.shopalltheskies.com and be the first to receive updates!
Enjoying #SSFYL? Be sure to subscribe and share with a friend!
Website | www.ssfylpodcast.com
Instagram | https://www.instagram.com/sosorrywithgianna
Facebook Group | https://www.facebook.com/groups/ssfylpodcast
YouTube | https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyoo17xXVkpLD0WiTbqsh8w